Silver or grey hair is due to the loss of melanin in the hair shaft and is coarser due to reduced levels of sebum which can leave it looking dull and dry with unwanted brassy tones.
Equally, blonde hair dye will oxidise on a daily basis which will also lead to unwanted brassiness, fading colour, and dull darker yellow-orange hair tones.
The violet pigments in this shampoo bar UK made is as used by salons will work to neutralise unwanted brassiness in grey hair as well as all blonde and silver shades from platinum to caramel giving a lift to fading colour.
Salonists also recommend purple shampoo to reduce brassiness in brunette hair and enhancing uncoloured hair. Use weekly.
- Reduces brassiness on silver-grey, blonde, darker brunette highlighted hair and lightened brown hair.
- Will help reduce frizz, has anti-static and humidity control properties.
- Suitable for silver and coloured hair as well as fine, thick, curly and frizzy hair.
- Scented with our 'Botanical' essential oil blend of geranium, lavender and patchouli.
- Recommended to use every third wash or once a week.
- Choose from 'Normal/Dry' or 'Normal/Oily' variants.
- Follow with our highly nourishing and light, detangling conditioner bars
- How long does shampoo bar last? Standard size shampoo bars up to 35 washes.
As part of our commitment towards a zero waste footprint we are now offering our shampoo bars in recyclable and/or biodegradable cardboard packaging - in line with this, we have also reduced our prices again for 2022.