Silver or grey hair is due to the loss of melanin in the hair shaft and is coarser due to reduced levels of sebum which can leave it looking dull and dry with unwanted brassy tones.
Equally, blonde hair dye will oxidise on a daily basis which will also lead to unwanted brassiness, fading colour, and dull darker yellow-orange hair tones.
The violet pigments in this shampoo bar UK made is as used by salons will work to neutralise unwanted brassiness in grey hair as well as all blonde and silver shades from platinum to caramel giving a lift to fading colour.
Salonists also recommend purple shampoo to reduce brassiness in brunette hair and enhancing uncoloured hair. Use weekly.
- Reduces brassiness on silver-grey, blonde, darker brunette highlighted hair and lightened brown hair.
- Will help reduce frizz, has anti-static and humidity control properties.
- Suitable for silver and coloured hair as well as fine, thick, curly and frizzy hair.
- Scented with our 'Botanical' essential oil blend of geranium, lavender and patchouli.
- Recommended to use every third wash or once a week.
- Choose from 'Normal/Dry' or 'Normal/Oily' variants.
- Follow with our highly nourishing and light, detangling conditioner bars
- See how to use a shampoo bar correctly here.
- A plastic free and zero waste bar shampoo.
- SLS and paraben free.
- Cruelty free planet friendly shampoo bar.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- How long does shampoo bar last? Standard size shampoo bars up to 35 washes.
As part of our commitment towards a zero waste footprint we are now offering our shampoo bars in recyclable and/or biodegradable cardboard packaging - in line with this, we have also reduced our prices again for 2022.
Also note this is a real bar of shampoo, not soap masquerading as a shampoo bar. Read more here about why our bars are better than other shampoo bars, including the fakes.
** Fast Online Sales 24/7 ** Best Rate Shipping **
All ingredients are 100% vegan and palm oil free.For Normal/Dry Hair: - Stearic acid, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium lactate, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, cetyl alcohol, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, cocos nucifera oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, cocoyl hydrolysed oat protein, dipentaerythrityl hexa c5-9 acid esters, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, lavandula angustifolia flower oil, citric acid, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, pogostemon cablin oil, propanediol, argania spinosa kernel oil, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium phytate, pantolactone, ethyl acetate, violet 2 (Ci 60725), linalol*, geraniol*. (*naturally present in essential oils).
For Oily Hair: - Stearic acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium lactate, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, cocoyl hydrolysed oat protein, dipentaerythrityl hexa c5-9 acid esters, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, lavandula angustifolia flower oil, citric acid, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, pogostemon cablin oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, propanediol, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, sodium phytate, pantolactone, ethylhexylglycerin, ethyl acetate, violet 2 (Ci 60725), linalol*, limonene*, geraniol*. (*naturally present in essential oils).
Standard size bar = 83 grams net wt - all hand made in the UK.
To read more about some of our individual ingredients please click here.
- To use: Wet hair. Wet bar. Simply rub bar directly and evenly over hair in circular motions as it foams. Rinse. Follow with our amazing detangling conditioner bars.
- This shampoo is EU Cosmetic safety (CPSR) approved.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Read our FAQ page for further hair care product related information.